Saturday 10 October 2009

Truth and Time

Here are a couple more of my dolls...
'Truth'
Is there only one truth, or is there only our truth? How do we know if our truth is really our truth? Does truth evolve or is it whole...a whole that is gradually uncovered?

Time

Time...I'm always so conscious of it...always thinking of my age... ageing... time passing....time wasted.... what have i done with my time.... what should i do with my time...where has the time gone since i was 7, 18, 28, 35...I've always had an obession with my age - even at 18 i couldn't believe i was so old...imagine! I made her and thought she was a reminder about the importance of time...but i guess I don't need a reminder...maybe she is just an outward representation of my obsession with time...what's that about?
Apologies for the ropey photography - I am so not a technician and photography does not come easy to me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fabulous paintings and dolls. You are very talented, pretty and a wonderful person. SB