Friday 9 January 2009

Beginnings

Well, at last I am finally starting my blog. This is long awaited, anticpated and procrastinated upon [by me!]. My reason for starting this blog has undoubtly been inspired by many hours of surfing many many blogs [i think you could call it creative research...I do :-)] . The blogs of both misty mawn and kelly rae roberts have been of particular joy and interest to me; I admire them not only for their art, but also for their courage in exposing such tender parts of themselves. Their recorded journey offers me hope that i can grow both in person and in my creative endeavours, and (hopefully) that a whole new world can open up to me. Thank you both.
So, as it is today, my blog is going to be a platform, a way of sharing my creative endeavors, bits of my life and, maybe, my soul searching thoughts and emotions. I need this as I am not part of a creative community, and this creativity and soul searching tendancy is a lonely way sometimes [often great, but not all the time, eh? surely not good for a/the creative soul right?]. How I become a part of this I am not sure, but i will try 'cause it feels important...
Well the delay in starting this (since June 2007...yikes!) means I have a number of creations to share....I hope you enjoy...is there anybody out there????


Exposed

and also


Alone in Sorrow


and then, not forgetting this

Hoping


If you see my blog feel free to leave comments...it would be good to know there's someone there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sam love the begining of your blog it looks like its going to be really uplifting, and your art looks good

Brandi said...

are these little darlings on cloth? Adorable!