Saturday 9 January 2010

The winner, dillon and a new painting

Well, the time has finally come to announce the lucky winner of 'Released' from the swamp of entries!!! I used one of the random number generators via google but have been unable to work out how to import it here...but the winner was number 1...that's Kylie Larsson I believe (?). Congratulations - can you please forward me your address via my email at samjenkins@paulandsam.plus.com ...apologies to the others of you who joined in - thanks for taking part and visiting my blog though!
In other happenings today....Dillon's by the fireside...everywhere is still covered in snow (no longer beautiful just a pain in the ass)

And i finished this painting this morning - the text on the flower pot reads 'Story'

Hope all is well with you wherever you are and whatever you are up to.

2 comments:

Kylie Larsson said...

Just emailed you :)

Scylliane said...

She's so cute and seems vulnerable at the same time...

I hope you share with us your next paintings

a fellow creative dreamer